does anybody else watch this?
does anybody else watch this?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
here
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
im a fan of jes and im rooting for lacey to get hit by a mailtruck
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
lacey is a crazzzzy ho...i am rooting for brandy m
They are all crazy hoes.....If I was single, I wouldnot consider dating any of them, although Heather is the prettiest one left...What a shame that Mia and Magdalena are gone...makes the show less pleasurable to watch...
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
this show is classic tarin wreck tv.........i love it
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
I like Jes as well..lol and the chick that is freakin psycho over bret and always has to have a heart to heart...lol..crazy biotch...but heather is the hottest, and sluttiest...and that is right up my alley..lol.....rock of love is crazy.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks